- My biggest achievement this week has been I help our HWOO challenge. I help to design our flag.
- HWOO collaborative inquiry process had been almost done. We finish to make keynote and we finish to make a video.
- We continue to challenge other Grade 5 homeroom classes in our Friday welding session. Our secret strategies are always keep moving and make confused the other team.
- The best things about my Winter holidays were going to Shanghai with me, mom and my cousin sister. My cousin sister came to China suzhou and we want Shanghai. We walk around Waitan (China) and we walk and walk and walk so we was so tired but it was good travel.😊
- This week was a bit of a secret because this week all of grade5 did secret friend, my secret friend was Austin. I gave a gift in Thursday.
- This holiday I look forward to play with my cousin sister and go to Shanghai because my cousin sister came to China yesterday.
- Next year I will change my personality and I want to change my English better than me.
- I think my report will say not good…….. but I want to get good report.
- Mindfulness is learn how to breath properly. Ms Anu has taught me focus to the sound.
- A push, pull and a twist connect to W.W.A.I.P.T because I’m writing my stories and push, pull and twist is connect with time.
- Book week is coming!My character is Piglet I’m so excited to do book week!
This week was
This is my Chinese work
Emily did a communicator homework Emily say challenge(with Ms.Flutes class) was most fun in today and doing a biography was little bit hard. Emily tell lot of things to me