This week we have been choosing peaces of work to present in the celebration of learning for graduation.
For me graduation means moving on and that you are going to have new experiences.
When I am mindful I lay down, or sit up straight and put my shoulders back.
This week the feedback I received was helpful because when I got the feedback I could do my things better and my friends helped me.
This week we learned about change by making poems about change.
I want to improve on Synthesis, so I want to get better at combining information.
This week we had an experiment with static electricity. In that experiment we rubbed a balloon on our head. Now the balloon was negatively charged and we put it onto or at the sie of the materials we had and the balloon attracted the materials because the balloon was negatively charged and the other items were not.
We also went to a coding lesson were we learnt more about coding. In that lesson we build something with legos and wrote the instructions how to build it, in my opinion it was really fun.
In Music remote learning on BrainPOP I searched about the Beatles. I found out that they grew up in Liverpool. They were also very successful and are one of the most popular band’s in the world. I already knew the Beatles but I still found out new things.
- My biggest achievement this week has been production because I think we did well.
- HWOO collaborative inquiry process has been ok so far because we are not behind but not ready to present.
- We continue to challenge other grade 5 home room classes in our Friday Wellbeing sessions. Our secret strategies are still in progress but I think this time we will win.
- This week was a bit of a secret, because we had a secret friend challenge. This challenge was to make something for that friend and not to show your identity.
- This holiday I look forward to see my family and go to the Fairmont hotel in Dubai.
- Next year I will have lots of fun and enjoy my year.
- I think my report will be pretty good.
Hour of code: This week we had a activity for coding, there I had a challenge with jun so to build a School out of some materials.
We also had a other activity, there we got a secret friend we have to make a gift for.
This week we are going to have a dodgeball tournament we organised.
This week I was part of the 5KN assembly me and a band we made performed we are the champions.
Today in P.E. we worked on our presentation. I also tried out different games. I think it is going to be really fun sharing our game.
Today in P.E.we got ready for sharing the game we made with other people. I think I am ready to present. By the way I think our game is really fun.
- During my student conference this week I learnt about what I have to work on in class and how to get better at it.
- I think the role and responsibility of a Government is to look after the people in the country and help them to do things better.
- Winter holidays are coming! To me this means lots of fun, hot weather and getting to see my relatives.